-
How to uninstall knx-live and wine?
Hello I have some problems..
I run Knoppix from cd and have knx-live and wine installed.
The reason I have knoppix is to copy movies to a hd (for a dvd player). Now I get the message that the disk is full when I try to copy over more movies, but I know its at least 10 G left on the hd, and I think this started after I installed theese programs.
Does anyone know how to uninstall them?
Thanks
/Jhace
Similar Threads
-
By harryhood in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 09:01 PM
-
By Lumma in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:16 PM
-
By Liquidant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 03:46 AM
-
By Padautz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:10 PM
-
By lilliput in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Yoga 11e Gen 5 2-in-1 Touchscreen 11" HD Laptop 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 11
$99.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

LENOVO 11AWS0AS00 i5-8250U 0 GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$5000.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99