At the extreme left. (The "help bubble" says: Start Applications).
Hi room!
I have just installed knoppix 3.3 in my laptop. Everything works fine but I do not find the k menu icon my desktop.
Where is it? How can I get it?
Thanks
Fab
At the extreme left. (The "help bubble" says: Start Applications).
Fab,
I hope you aren't saying that you don't have the KMenu, just that you can't find it on your desktop...
The "KMenu" is the same, in the Windows World, as the "Start Menu".
It is, most likely, always found at the bottom of the screen, and to the far left. Just like, in most all Graphical User Interfaces, GUI's, that the clock can be found on the bottom of the screen, and to the far right.
Again, I hope all you needed was to find where your KMenu is/was, and that the literal meaning of your post is NOT that a KMenu is not on your desktop. That one could be difficult.
Hope this helps,
Cuddles

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
Vintage Commodore AMIGA 1000 Computer, Turns On, Read
$699.95
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
$999.99
Amiga 32GB Micro SD OS3.9 REGEN for Rom 3.2.3 CARD ONLY update to OS 3.2.2.1
$59.55
Commodore Amiga 500 Ram Expansion 512KB + Switch - Fast USA Seller
$24.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
GVP 68030 33MHz Accelerator Amiga 2000 68882 4MB TESTED Manuals Software
$300.00