At the extreme left. (The "help bubble" says: Start Applications).
Hi room!
I have just installed knoppix 3.3 in my laptop. Everything works fine but I do not find the k menu icon my desktop.
Where is it? How can I get it?
Thanks
Fab
At the extreme left. (The "help bubble" says: Start Applications).
Fab,
I hope you aren't saying that you don't have the KMenu, just that you can't find it on your desktop...
The "KMenu" is the same, in the Windows World, as the "Start Menu".
It is, most likely, always found at the bottom of the screen, and to the far left. Just like, in most all Graphical User Interfaces, GUI's, that the clock can be found on the bottom of the screen, and to the far right.
Again, I hope all you needed was to find where your KMenu is/was, and that the literal meaning of your post is NOT that a KMenu is not on your desktop. That one could be difficult.
Hope this helps,
Cuddles

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
$75.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco PVDM2-64 64 Channel Packet Voice and Fax DSP Module 73-8541-05
$14.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89