Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: windows

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7

    windows

    Hi!
    Once you minimize a window, how do you maximize it again? I am asking because if I minimize a window, it disappers from my desktop and I do not where to find it back.

    Sorry for the silly question but I am a new user!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: windows

    Quote Originally Posted by fab1976
    Hi!
    Once you minimize a window, how do you maximize it again? I am asking because if I minimize a window, it disappers from my desktop and I do not where to find it back.

    Sorry for the silly question but I am a new user!

    Thanks
    The ALT and TAB key used at the same time will popup a screen that will allow you to to contine to use the keys to select (with the TAB key holding down the ALT) the window you wish to open up if you use the SHIFT key at the same time you can go backwards through the selections. The CTRL key will do similar for switching through the desktops. This assumes you have not changed the default behavior in the preferences.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7
    Thanks!! That helped!

Similar Threads

  1. How to install WINDOWS 2000 besides LINUX and WINDOWS 98
    By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
  2. windows key
    By bxb32001 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 01:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available

$97.49



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New

$399.99



Cisco GSD-240G V01 picture

Cisco GSD-240G V01

$55.00