Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: kicker...where is it?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7

    kicker...where is it?

    To be more accurate I do not see the " kicker" in my desktop!

    Why? Where is it?
    How to make it appearing?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Hague, The Netherlands
    Posts
    93
    Try opening a shell and type in kicker. Click on your centre button or wheel. Open a shell and type kicker <enter>

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7
    I am quite new to knoppix so please try to be as simple as possible for the time being. I tried to press on the wheel of the mouse but I did not find anything about opening a shell in the pop up menu I got. It was just about Unclutter windows, cascade windows, and desktp 1, 2 , 3, 4

    What do I do?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by fab1976
    I am quite new to knoppix so please try to be as simple as possible for the time being. I tried to press on the wheel of the mouse but I did not find anything about opening a shell in the pop up menu I got. It was just about Unclutter windows, cascade windows, and desktp 1, 2 , 3, 4

    What do I do?
    The ALT and F1 key used at the same time should popup the menu.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7

    kicker

    Hey!

    I did it! I got the shell and typed kicker. I pressed enter but an error come out of saying

    Error: kicker is already running!!

    The question remains where is it?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7
    I got it !

    The prob is that I can see it only whne it is put on top or on the right side of the desktop. Differently, it is hidden!

    Do you know why? How can I put it down?

Similar Threads

  1. Start KICKER when FLUXBOX loads
    By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
  2. Help: how can I reinstall kicker?
    By jackiechen858 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
  3. Kicker menu entries
    By srowe in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 06:38 PM
  4. Mozilla icon on Kicker
    By Aleu in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:33 PM
  5. Mozilla kicker icon changes after customization??!?
    By Peter in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$179.10



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$99.00



Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB picture

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB

$236.00



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$39.80



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$7.99



TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW picture

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW

$22.00



Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick picture

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick

$165.90