Hmm found an Audigy for $38.50 +shipping:
http://compuvest.com/Description.jsp?ItemID=34697
I need a new sound card and currently I like the SB Live 5.1 for $30 shipped. Is there a better card for the money?
Hmm found an Audigy for $38.50 +shipping:
http://compuvest.com/Description.jsp?ItemID=34697
Don't know about the Audigy how well it works in Linux. I do have a SB Live! and it works without a hitch on any distro I use. The Audigy has been around long enough that it should work fine and I'll be snagging one fairly soon to try it out. BTW $38 that's really cheap for an Audigy. Up here they're still running around $60-$70 Canadian. If you get the Audigy let me know how it works out or post it.
Yes rickenbacherus let us know how it works. I'd also be interested to hear about people's experience with SB Extigy. When I finally get the money to put together my Mythtv multimedia box, I want to get an Extigy (or some other external usb sound device). I understand that using an external usb sound card cleans up all the shitty static that often becomes apparent when hooking up a pci or onboard sound card to your stereo. Since this device will go directly to the stereo, I'd like to export it right out of box in digital rather than analog format. Hopefully the sound will be very clean and then the Extigy can send it to the stereo.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95