-
Senior Member
registered user
Yes rickenbacherus let us know how it works. I'd also be interested to hear about people's experience with SB Extigy. When I finally get the money to put together my Mythtv multimedia box, I want to get an Extigy (or some other external usb sound device). I understand that using an external usb sound card cleans up all the shitty static that often becomes apparent when hooking up a pci or onboard sound card to your stereo. Since this device will go directly to the stereo, I'd like to export it right out of box in digital rather than analog format. Hopefully the sound will be very clean and then the Extigy can send it to the stereo.
Similar Threads
-
By amitram2001 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:18 AM
-
By Eshnet.net in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By illcuban in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:51 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
-
By Stonent in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$149.95

Datto S3P1000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 16GB DDR4
$139.95

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08