-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
gmwest5
ok well do let me know if it does work so then us at westnold developments can look more into it.
I will. It may be a week or so before I can verify this, though... my new DVD+/-R(W) drive just shipped, and I'm not sure how long it will be before it arrives.
- M.
-
Junior Member
registered user
ok whenever i have got lots of other stuff to do anyway, for example currently me an the other two members of westnold developments are installing gentoo on to and UltraSPARC SunBlade 150 and will eventuall releasing UltraBARNIX which will be the UltraSPARC version of BARNIX.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Barnix 0.3.5 Download Link
http://www.overclockix.octeams.com/B...2004.iso<br />
Michael West
BARNIX / DebXPde Developer
Westnold Developments
-
Junior Member
registered user
Barnix 0.3.5 Download Link
http://<br />
http://www.overclocki...29-06-2004.iso
Michael West
BARNIX / DebXPde Developer
Westnold Developments
-
awesome
I read the first two pages and the last two pages, and thought, I should just post anyways...
I have found knoppix the easiest way to move to linux, Ihave been using windows since windows was windows and am a master, just not knowing there was a linux
go figure.
now I am here on knoppix 4 days and the past 2 months poking around other distros, I feel I have learned more here and will continue.
I believe knoppix provides the easiest transition from windows to linux, and what was this thing I was reading about , about being able to install some win32 programs, does this mean even games
-
Junior Member
registered user
I did a random search on here for my name and came accross this thread. I had forgotten all about this. Tell me something, was this thread the inspiration behind Barnix? Just curious... 2 years... damn.
Similar Threads
-
By spammehere1234 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:08 AM
-
By PotatoHead in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-13-2003, 02:32 PM
-
By johnsandidge in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 09:09 PM
-
By VNA9216 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00