Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: For the love of god can someone do this

  1. #71
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by gmwest5
    ok well do let me know if it does work so then us at westnold developments can look more into it.
    I will. It may be a week or so before I can verify this, though... my new DVD+/-R(W) drive just shipped, and I'm not sure how long it will be before it arrives.

    - M.

  2. #72
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    luton, united kingdom
    Posts
    29
    ok whenever i have got lots of other stuff to do anyway, for example currently me an the other two members of westnold developments are installing gentoo on to and UltraSPARC SunBlade 150 and will eventuall releasing UltraBARNIX which will be the UltraSPARC version of BARNIX.

  3. #73
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    luton, united kingdom
    Posts
    29
    Barnix 0.3.5 Download Link

    http://www.overclockix.octeams.com/B...2004.iso<br />

    Michael West
    BARNIX / DebXPde Developer
    Westnold Developments

  4. #74
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    luton, united kingdom
    Posts
    29
    Barnix 0.3.5 Download Link

    http://<br /> http://www.overclocki...29-06-2004.iso


    Michael West
    BARNIX / DebXPde Developer
    Westnold Developments

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    douglasville GA
    Posts
    8

    awesome

    I read the first two pages and the last two pages, and thought, I should just post anyways...

    I have found knoppix the easiest way to move to linux, Ihave been using windows since windows was windows and am a master, just not knowing there was a linux

    go figure.

    now I am here on knoppix 4 days and the past 2 months poking around other distros, I feel I have learned more here and will continue.

    I believe knoppix provides the easiest transition from windows to linux, and what was this thing I was reading about , about being able to install some win32 programs, does this mean even games

  6. #76
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13
    I did a random search on here for my name and came accross this thread. I had forgotten all about this. Tell me something, was this thread the inspiration behind Barnix? Just curious... 2 years... damn.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. sharin' the knoppix love
    By spammehere1234 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:08 AM
  2. Ah Knoppix, how I love thee
    By PotatoHead in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 07:24 PM
  3. I Love IT ! But have some issues with Knoppix
    By Cuddles in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 02:32 PM
  4. I love Knoppix
    By johnsandidge in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 09:09 PM
  5. waht I would really love to see...
    By VNA9216 in forum Ideas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$9.64



Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch

$46.99



NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$49.99



5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play picture

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play

$31.99



TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern picture

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern

$15.25



Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts picture

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts

$69.00



D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord picture

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord

$49.99



Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks picture

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks

$224.95