-
Remaster - Base Debian Install
Please can someone give me a walk through of how to remove everything from a knoppix install ?!?
I want to get to a point of it being just a base debian + whatever Knoppix needs to ge to that point..
No X, No apps etc..
Only hardware detection and drivers etc...
I have tried for a while to remove packages..
( I can get into my chrooted knoppix root dir and start apt-get'ing arround...)
but I eventualy get into problems with failed dependencies etc.. ..
and I have no I dea how to continue..
I tried using a kick list and removing just those packages but even they didnt all remove... some of them remained because of errors..
please can you help me..
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Tech2k in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:08 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 08:06 PM
-
By god in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 02:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00