thanks everyone. I have checked older subjects and find
it...
cheatcode needed...
boot: knoppix fb 1028x1024 xmodule=vesa
then it works properly...
I wanted to try knoppix. Downloaded ,then burned...
And then i tried it at home .. It was working excellent.
Then i wonder how it works with internet and tried in this computer.
But exhausted....
Why?
It is working and working , but when comes to "Starting X11...", monitor
goes down. And lights on monitor start to turning on and of rapidly...
What is the problem? Is it about my graphic card? (ATI 3D Rage Pro(atir3d)).
thanks everyone. I have checked older subjects and find
it...
cheatcode needed...
boot: knoppix fb 1028x1024 xmodule=vesa
then it works properly...

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI i7-4790K 16GB Mini-ITX Combo I/O Shield
$99.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99