It will be an XFree86 option, I don't know much about it, but I found the option name, but it looks like it is graphics card dependent :Originally Posted by MattT
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ate+CW&spell=1
It will be an XFree86 option, I don't know much about it, but I found the option name, but it looks like it is graphics card dependent :Originally Posted by MattT
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ate+CW&spell=1

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 14 inch (256GB, Intel Core i7 8th Gen., 1.80GHz, 8GB) Laptop -
$429.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50