It's usually the referesh rate.
I read that other linux distributions have problems with flat screen.
But I can't understand (as newbie of Linux) because lcd screen on notebooks are in general well supported.
What is the XFree86 great difference between them?
![]()
Thanks
Rob
It's usually the referesh rate.
HI,
I use a NEC LCD1550X. This screen can rotate 90 deegres. Has anyone seen a KDE app that can rotate the screen. The app that does it in windows is Pivot.
It will be an XFree86 option, I don't know much about it, but I found the option name, but it looks like it is graphics card dependent :Originally Posted by MattT
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ate+CW&spell=1
I wish everyone would read the FAQ. hint : read the faq. ( the hardware one )Originally Posted by MattT
Can anyone suggest how to resolve LCD monitor Fujitsu Siemens 38B1?
I tried refhesh rate =60 and other tips you suggest but nothing!
Have you furher ideas?
Please help me
thanks
Rob
My IBM Lcd works just fine, Thank you very much
It seems a bit blurrier than when in windows, but I'm using standard VGA instead of DVI, and the anti-alaising options are geared twoard CRT monitors by default

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 980 PRO 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSD MZ-V8P1T0 EC
$115.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98
USB 3.2 Metal Flash Drive High Speed Portable USB Memory Stick 1TB 2TB 4TB
$22.15