It's usually the referesh rate.
I read that other linux distributions have problems with flat screen.
But I can't understand (as newbie of Linux) because lcd screen on notebooks are in general well supported.
What is the XFree86 great difference between them?
![]()
Thanks
Rob
It's usually the referesh rate.
HI,
I use a NEC LCD1550X. This screen can rotate 90 deegres. Has anyone seen a KDE app that can rotate the screen. The app that does it in windows is Pivot.
It will be an XFree86 option, I don't know much about it, but I found the option name, but it looks like it is graphics card dependent :Originally Posted by MattT
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ate+CW&spell=1
I wish everyone would read the FAQ. hint : read the faq. ( the hardware one )Originally Posted by MattT
Can anyone suggest how to resolve LCD monitor Fujitsu Siemens 38B1?
I tried refhesh rate =60 and other tips you suggest but nothing!
Have you furher ideas?
Please help me
thanks
Rob
My IBM Lcd works just fine, Thank you very much
It seems a bit blurrier than when in windows, but I'm using standard VGA instead of DVI, and the anti-alaising options are geared twoard CRT monitors by default

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz CMW32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00