View Poll Results: Pick a number between 1 and 4
- Voters
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
-
The 'apt-get install' command requires you to tell it what package(s) to install. Did you mean to say 'apt-get upgrade'? Also, personally I prefer just to update the apps I use alot and install the missing ones I need. I don't ever use the 'apt-get upgrade' command.
As far as firewall apps, there's guarddog and firestarter. Guarddog uses the iptables I believe, but is GUI-based. Firestarter seems to be the easiest to use from what I can tell, but doesn't seem to have near as many features.
Similar Threads
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 04:38 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:42 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By knoppixbill in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:41 PM
-
By georgetoon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 04:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99