-
Re: Virtual CD for knoppix

Originally Posted by
cinzano
it's just my Idea , I'm a newbie in Linux , so I start with knoppix ( i use DELL inspiron 600m) ...it's cool but i dont like its sound when st run , and then I think about winning eleven ( football game ) we can create virtual CD to play it without real CD ..can it be done with Knoppix ??..just a stupid question and idea :P
Welcome. Right now I'm running Knoppix on a Dell 450 PII with 384 M RAM. I copied the Knoppix CD to a partition on my hard drive and created a boot diskette to start it. I found out how to set it up on the Hdd Install Forum.
There are 2 different installs discussed, Debian and Knopper. One of these days I'm going to try the Debian install. I'm so happy to have DSL and use it without worry. No worms, viruses, or root attacks. It's the ultimate online lockdown.
Thanks, Klaus Knopper!
Similar Threads
-
By TimWhite in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:38 PM
-
By chris-uk in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 08:38 PM
-
By kenblood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 09:24 AM
-
By ndv2l in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By orang55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25