-
Senior Member
registered user
/proc is gone
I don't appear to have a /proc anymore....
I used to have one
It all started when I tried usbview and it told me I didn't have a /proc/usb
Figuring its only because of permissions i tried it as root....
hmm same problem so I got off my lazy ass to look and its right, /proc isn't mounted....
Is it just me ......
Similar Threads
-
By pppreese in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 06:38 PM
-
By antec in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By ewanrg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 06:00 PM
-
By pythonholumm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 09:21 PM
-
By JetCowBoB in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2003, 05:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

LOT of 47 Intel Core i3 6100 x18, I3 7100 x19 I3 8100 x1, I5 8500 x1, I3 9100 x8
$400.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00