Ok, I've made some RSS Feeds:
Does anyone know of an RSS feed for Knoppix.nets NEWS forum? or any of the forums? I love checking up on Knoppix (when I can), and reading from an RSS feed would save a LOT of time.
Thanks!
knoppixOtaku
Ok, I've made some RSS Feeds:
Hey Eadz!
Thanks for the Feeds! I got subscribed to the main one and everything works great.![]()
![]()
![]()
Where can I get a RSS reader for linux ?
apt-get install lifereaOriginally Posted by garyng
HeiOriginally Posted by garyng
You might find http://www.bloglines.com to be of interest.
I subscribed today - its free btw - and I'm most impressed.
regards
Bloglines has the advantage that you don't have to download the rss feeds yourself, which if you're on limited bandwidth can save a heap of time.
akregator is a KDE application and it can integrate itself into Kontact.
Now Linux also has Email + Calendar + Notes + News + RSS Feeds + PDA synchronisation (if only my damn MS PPC would work)
Those feeds don't validate in Thunderbird 1.0. Just FYI.
Check the dates on the posts. The RSS feeds were up around the beginning of last year. But towards the end of the year, eadz had to make a lot of changes in the site. In the process the RSS feeds were taken down. I hope they come back, but I believe that the last eadz said was they were off-line. See: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...431&highlight=Originally Posted by blujay

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Corsair G.SKILL Trident Z Vengeance RGB Pro - DDR4 - 2x16 GB
$234.99