I was wondering how i go about adding a printer driver, I have a samsung ml-1450 network printer that I would like to be able to connect to, and also i would like to run a program that is a windows remote desktop port so i can use this for work.
I was wondering how i go about adding a printer driver, I have a samsung ml-1450 network printer that I would like to be able to connect to, and also i would like to run a program that is a windows remote desktop port so i can use this for work.
There is a Windows Remote Desktop client on the Knoppix CD by default. I just don't remeber its name right now.
I did find that, how about the printer?
I don't know that printer. But if it's postscript (and maybe if it's not) you don't need a driver. Just use the configure printer thingy:
Kmenu > Knoppix > Configure > Configure printer(s)

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Lot 6 Vintage PCI AGP Cards GeForce 256 SiS 6326 Ultra66 SATA RAID FireWire
$134.99
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00