Please rephrase your question,because I (and surely others) don't understand your question.
while in failsafe mode are the internet and printer enabled
also do i have to get a linux driver for my normally Windows XP printer
Please rephrase your question,because I (and surely others) don't understand your question.
twmspro wrote:
while in failsafe mode are the internet and printer enabled
also do i have to get a linux driver for my normally Windows XP printer
Failsafe mode, I do not know...
As for the (implied) second question: Do they make Windows XP printers now?
twmspro, I read your second question as: 1) you have a Windows XP printer, and need a Linux driver for your WinPrinter [?] 0-=-0 Or, 2) you are asking if your printer is supported in Linux, or do you need a Linux driver to support it [?]
Good question - #2 I hope, cause if its a "WinPrinter", never heard of one, and I am not sure, but I don't think Linux has started support on WinPrinters yet. As for my above thinking you are actually asking: Does Linux support my printer, or do I need to get a Linux driver for my printer?
Answer: How about what your printer is, first? Manufacturer, and model, would be nice...
I'll make you an offer, ok, I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours????
I have a Hewlett Packard (HP) DeskJet 940c - and yes, it is supported in Linux - now its your turn...
Cuddles

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00