-
Getting Closer to KNOPPIX CITRIX CD
I have come to the point now where I have the KNOPPIX remastering environment setup. I now want to "install the citrix client" and configure it.
So now I need to know how to (I am assuming I can't run KDE while chrooted to do this the normal way? Correct? if not tell me how)
How to get application "shortcuts" (sorry X-windows person) to the KNOPPIX user menu. I am using KDE. When I install the ICA client under a normal gui environment it "creates" 2 shortcuts to the applications to control ICA. I want to copy these to the KNOPPIX user so when I create the cd they apear under applications.
Guess that is it for now.
Thanks for all the help. Hope to repay with like someday.
Similar Threads
-
By PanosLinux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 11:39 PM
-
By batty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 10:56 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By subwoofer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server E5-2698 V4 | No RAM | 2x 1600W PSU
$414.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95