Hardware-
500Mhz Dual USB iBook (PowerPC 750e "G3")
384MB RAM
8x DVD-ROM drive
I tested the rather nonspecific "Knoppix for PPC." It boots to the command line, but then when it loads X, it can't load KDEinit.
I also tested the latest version of "Knoppix-MiB" for PPC...
It barely gets past the boot: prompt before the machine just turns itself off suddenly.
I know there's Yellow Dog and Gentoo, but I'd really like to see a Knoppix Live CD working. Maybe Knoppix for Mac isn't read yet?
Any help getting these working is appreciated.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01