-
Nvidia GeForce4 Ti4400 connected to SyncMaster out of Synch
I just downloaded the latest Version of November 19.
It boots, I get no error messages, but the GUI has 4 columns of unreadable, unsynched images.
I know NOTHING about Unix-Speak.
Please help me fix.
I have a Dell 733 mhz and the graphics card is connected to a digital connector.
Thank you!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Nvidia GeForce4 Ti4400 connected to SyncMaster out of Sy

Originally Posted by
Albie
I just downloaded the latest Version of November 19.
It boots, I get no error messages, but the GUI has 4 columns of unreadable, unsynched images.
I know NOTHING about Unix-Speak.
Please help me fix.
I have a Dell 733 mhz and the graphics card is connected to a digital connector.
Thank you!

The digital connector may be causing problems but you could try at the boot: prompt knoppix xvrefresh=60 xmodule=nv you may also want a screen= on the end of the line as well for your preferred resolution and maybe a vga=normal as well.
Similar Threads
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:40 PM
-
By Da_Brain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:39 AM
-
By raduen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 07:14 AM
-
By rodrigoamarante in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 06:15 PM
-
By Optiker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 02:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99