I'm having the same problem, but on the windows port of Gaim that I installed on my girlfriend's computer. Her sn won't work on any version of Gaim, but works fine on AIM and other chat programs. My sn works fine, though.
NMine works and I have numbers at the end of my screenname.
I'm having the same problem, but on the windows port of Gaim that I installed on my girlfriend's computer. Her sn won't work on any version of Gaim, but works fine on AIM and other chat programs. My sn works fine, though.

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Corsair 760T, ASUS X99a-ii, i7-6800k, 16GB RAM, 1080GPU, 256GB SSD #21
$300.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95