It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Does anyone know of a decent existing live disto that includes TeX ?
Thanks
It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Sorry would you please guide me to find it. Is it on the path? when I try to run latex command I give a message that aommand not found. Should I go somewhere like user/local/Tex/... or should I add this package seperately?Originally Posted by mightydavefish

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
ST16000NM002G Seagate Exos X16 16TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 512e/4Kn 3.5” HDD
$295.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99