Does anyone know of a decent existing live disto that includes TeX ?
Thanks
Does anyone know of a decent existing live disto that includes TeX ?
Thanks
It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Sorry would you please guide me to find it. Is it on the path? when I try to run latex command I give a message that aommand not found. Should I go somewhere like user/local/Tex/... or should I add this package seperately?Originally Posted by mightydavefish

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.94
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
360mm AIO CPU Cooler Water Cooling for Desktop Intel AMD 4-pin
$549.99