It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Does anyone know of a decent existing live disto that includes TeX ?
Thanks
It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Sorry would you please guide me to find it. Is it on the path? when I try to run latex command I give a message that aommand not found. Should I go somewhere like user/local/Tex/... or should I add this package seperately?Originally Posted by mightydavefish

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Intel SSD DC S3520 Series 480GB 2.5" SATA III 6Gb/s Hot Plug (SSDSC2BB480G7)
$100.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$88.75
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00