-
test machine no longer boots into windos xp
I helped a friends son get knoppix working yesterday afternoon. In the BIOS, I had to turn off "power management" to get knoppix 3.1 working.
Before I touched tha machine, windos xp was working. After I left, my friends son was browsing the web with knoppix, and like sit. 
This morning, when he attempted to boot into windos xp, his machine freezes.
I need to head over there tomorrow, to try and see what is going on.
Any tips, ideas, suggestions, for things to look for.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By MrReapa in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:14 PM
-
By tkatchev69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By j0x in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95