-
Netgear MA311, 11 Mbit, 802.11b
I bought me the wlan card above, but I can't get it working with knoppix 3.3.
When I boot it I get the message
"cannot allocate resource region 0 of device 00:11,0"
When I start wlanconfig it tells me that there are no wireless extensions.
an lspci does not show the card.
dmesg tells me:
PCI: Found IRQ 11 for Device 00:11.0
PCI: Shareing TRQ 11 with 00:0b.0
Detected Orinoco/Prism2 PCI Device at 00:11.0 IRQ 11
Reset done
Clear Reset
orinoco-pci: Busy timeout
Failed to start the card.
What can I do now ?
Markus
Similar Threads
-
By squimmy in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-17-2005, 12:07 AM
-
By Kite516 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:14 PM
-
By kendals in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By vishalkapoorv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By manjo in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85

NEW vintage Compusa Computer Desktop Pc PIII 550 100mhz 64mb Windows 98se
$595.00