-
Netgear MA311, 11 Mbit, 802.11b
I bought me the wlan card above, but I can't get it working with knoppix 3.3.
When I boot it I get the message
"cannot allocate resource region 0 of device 00:11,0"
When I start wlanconfig it tells me that there are no wireless extensions.
an lspci does not show the card.
dmesg tells me:
PCI: Found IRQ 11 for Device 00:11.0
PCI: Shareing TRQ 11 with 00:0b.0
Detected Orinoco/Prism2 PCI Device at 00:11.0 IRQ 11
Reset done
Clear Reset
orinoco-pci: Busy timeout
Failed to start the card.
What can I do now ?
Markus
Similar Threads
-
By squimmy in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-17-2005, 12:07 AM
-
By Kite516 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:14 PM
-
By kendals in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By vishalkapoorv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By manjo in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00