-

Originally Posted by
eadz
Ok. I'm still new here so please bear with me while I learn what all this stuff is.
How do I determin the size of a picture when I dont know.
Or is there a way to reduce a picture so that it is the correct size.
If I was the reason for the disableing I am sorry. You can reinable it if you like. I will not post any more avitars untill I find one that is very small.
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2026, 11:35 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 05:34 AM
-
By schock in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Dell 2.4TB 10K SAS 2.5" F9NWJ 12Gbps HDD AL15SEB24EQY Hard Drive w/ Caddy
$324.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

HGST HUS724020ALA640 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 3.5 HDD P/N: 0F14690
$55.00