-
I never answered the question about whether to encrypt this persistent home. After I told it to create it, the window disappeared and I thought it was done. Now I realize from something I read on another site that it wasn't done at all--it was just taking a long time. So I turned off my computer while it was in the middle of creating the persistent home area, the format is unrecognizable, and that's why Knoppix thinks it's encrypted. It's not encrypted; it's corrupted. Now what do I do? How do I delete it and start again?
Similar Threads
-
By harryhood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:48 PM
-
By mattperkins26 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
-
By jeremy2300 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 03:17 PM
-
By Knewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 07:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00