-
Senior Member
registered user
Houston, we DON'T have a problem 
TearingHairOut,
I tried to use the konsole to cd to my Win HD, it failed with "access denied."
Stephen, YES, Y E S, Y E S !
Modified the fstab to having the umask addition - that did it! Perfect, I can open and list files/folders from a konsole window - using ls -=- and I also was able to use my Desktop Icon for the device to open the device in folder view - EXCELLENT.
Sorry RockMumbles, I worked from a "top down" process, I didn't get a chance to try your suggestion, considering that Stephen's idea did the trick - nothing personal (you know) 
As a famous actor from the "A" Team, once said: I love it when a plan comes together
[giggle]
Thanks to everyone, hopefully, I can get Wine to work on my "stupid" DOS program now...
Cuddles
BTW - How do you get a DOS Prompt using Wine? (Considering I am going to be running a DOS program) In Windows, you just fire off "command.com", is this what I would pass to Wine? Any answers? Or I can just beat the answer out of Wine, giggle.
Similar Threads
-
By cheetahman in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
-
By Sebulba in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 07:02 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 07:41 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98