-
Junior Member
registered user
autoconf.h problem
Hi,
I am trying to compile 3D acceleration support for my Savage card. I downloaded all the code from the DRI CVS and when I start to comple, I eventually got an error message that /usr/include/linux/autoconf.h was missing. I did a find and that file was located in my kernel source directory knoppix-2-4-22-xfs/include/linux. I copied it there and now my programs compile fine. Is there a reason it is not copied to /usr/include/linux when I do a hard drive install? It looks like just about every other file in the source tree was also in /usr/include/linux but autoconf.h.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99