-
fsck.ntfs not found when trying to repair Windows 2000 Pro
I have a Windows 2000 Pro system on my notebook which fails to boot. Using Koppix 3.3 I can read the whole of my hard drive and copied relevant files through the network to my PC.
What I would now like to do is repair my original boot problem.
In Koppix when I take the fsck /mnt/hda1 command I get the error message fsck.ntfs not found message.
Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By khwong2004 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 04:46 AM
-
By chrls in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 08:12 PM
-
By Graham Nichols in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00