-
I had this trouble also and here is how I fixed it.
Boot windows in safe mode (by pressing F8 when prompted) and see if it asks you if you want to skip loading dm346bus.sys (I think that's it). This is a problem caused by the program daemon tools.
I used the captive-NTFS driver to delete that file, however whether I chose to load it or not, and even after I deleted it, Windows still gave me an inaccessible boot device Blue Screen O' Death.
So I booted my windows CD, acted like I was going to reinstall, but at the last minute chose to Repair the existing install. This peforms a repair/upgrade installation of Windows.
It didn't even break my Lilo bootloader. All of my windows drivers and programs were intact aftwards.
Similar Threads
-
By khwong2004 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 04:46 AM
-
By chrls in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 08:12 PM
-
By Graham Nichols in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99