-
My Mouse Doesn't Work at all........
I have Knoppix Linux ver3.3 on CD and every time I boot it up the pro recognizes my mouse at first then as it continues on configuring itself the mouse light goes out then once everything is loaded my pointer is stuck in the middle of the screen and won't move. I've tried all the commands: knoppix pci=irqmask=0x0e98
knoppix wheelmouse
knoppix nowwheelmouse
CTRL-ALT-F1 then CNTRL F5
and none of these commands have solved my problems. So, I haven't been able to enjoy the wonderful world of linux that I've heard so much about. Therefore, if anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it, cause I'm a newbie and I can't solve this on my own.
With Sincere Thanks,
TecLvR23
Eddie
-
What sort of connection does the mouse use?
USB
PS/2
or laptop with built-in touchpad/stickthing.
Similar Threads
-
By wicked_evil36 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By ceklock in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By MDesigner in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:42 AM
-
By ghank in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00

64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00