-
Kernel 2.6.1 good... but no scroll wheel
Ok, I have Knoppix running the 2.6.1 version of the kernel. I've got it so it runs everything I was able to get 2.4.22 to run, except for my PS/2 scroll wheel. I've tried using XF86Config to change the protocol (and I've tried all of the PS/2 options), however that didn't help any... the middle button clicks just fine, and it works fine overall, It just won't scroll.
I love the fixes and the speedyness of 2.6.1 but if I can't get my scroll wheel back, I have to go back to the old kernel.
Anyone have any ideas on what to do?
btw - my mouse is a Memorex PS/2 Optical scroll mouse
Similar Threads
-
By ocschwar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By eon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 10:29 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
-
By Smitty in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 02:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00