Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles
Hi,
I'm reading everywhere I can to try to find out how to set up a good firewall on my knoppix hdinstall.
I tried reading the manuals, but if someone could please let me know of what you think is a good firewall 4 knoppix.
There must be many, I'd like to know what's the best flavour & where to get it from.
Any help would be GREATLY APRECIATED.
Thank you in advance!
R.
Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00