Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles
Hi,
I'm reading everywhere I can to try to find out how to set up a good firewall on my knoppix hdinstall.
I tried reading the manuals, but if someone could please let me know of what you think is a good firewall 4 knoppix.
There must be many, I'd like to know what's the best flavour & where to get it from.
Any help would be GREATLY APRECIATED.
Thank you in advance!
R.
Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98