Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles
Hi,
I'm reading everywhere I can to try to find out how to set up a good firewall on my knoppix hdinstall.
I tried reading the manuals, but if someone could please let me know of what you think is a good firewall 4 knoppix.
There must be many, I'd like to know what's the best flavour & where to get it from.
Any help would be GREATLY APRECIATED.
Thank you in advance!
R.
Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99