Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles
Hi,
I'm reading everywhere I can to try to find out how to set up a good firewall on my knoppix hdinstall.
I tried reading the manuals, but if someone could please let me know of what you think is a good firewall 4 knoppix.
There must be many, I'd like to know what's the best flavour & where to get it from.
Any help would be GREATLY APRECIATED.
Thank you in advance!
R.
Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
WD Re 3TB Enterprise 3.5" HDD SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache
$70.00