Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles
Hi,
I'm reading everywhere I can to try to find out how to set up a good firewall on my knoppix hdinstall.
I tried reading the manuals, but if someone could please let me know of what you think is a good firewall 4 knoppix.
There must be many, I'd like to know what's the best flavour & where to get it from.
Any help would be GREATLY APRECIATED.
Thank you in advance!
R.
Take a look at Stephen's post, at the link below -=- next time, you might try a "Search Knoppix.Net" and placing the subject/text in that box, that's how I found this one...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=31075#31075
Cuddles

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC
$62.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00