I know it's not KDE family, but an up-to-the-minute Gaim v59.8 (the one that actually works on Yahoo IM) would be of use to a lot of people.
I am currently working on KnoppixKDE beta 2..
For those of you who have tried it, any requests for the next version ?
I know it's not KDE family, but an up-to-the-minute Gaim v59.8 (the one that actually works on Yahoo IM) would be of use to a lot of people.
I would like to see a printer configuration capability like Knoppix.
OpenOffice, please!
too big... koffice instead.. this is KnoppixKDE..Originally Posted by lcapriotti
Hi, KnoppixKDE is great but...
- To improv if possible the movie player, Noatun freeze with some videos and xine too, and block konqueror. That problems no exists in knoppix 3.1 where i see various movies in divx format.
- Not to use one click in files and folders. I like the double click.![]()
- Change the bored gray background, the blue background like aqua is better.
- And please to eliminate the Suse Style framebuffer boot, i can't to use the command line. The texts appears in dark gray![]()
most of these can be adjusted with the KDE control panel, can they not?Originally Posted by archtron
Is there a package list for KnoppixKDEv1 or, even better, a list of what will definately be in v2?
Suggestion: Include the hdinstall script by default!![]()
I tried it and it looks great... thanks for the job in putting it all together... As far as things that I have noticed that still need a little tweaking:Originally Posted by eadz
1) telnet doesn't work
2) timidity doesn't work
3) gimp doesn't appear in the menus (runs fine from command line)
4) Quanta plus crashes on load (SIGSEV)
regards and thanks again. Great job on the first beta release!
Jim
[quote="true1ever"]Weird.. as the guy who reviewed it managed to load Quanta no probs.Originally Posted by eadz
Maybe something funny with your cd / mam memory ?

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00