-
Re: For people who would like to install....

Originally Posted by
RaviSingh
I installed KnoppixKDE and I am I having a blast using it, and you're looking at a guy who was (key word is WAS) Pro Microsoft. I've customized the crap out of the look and feel and have this thing looking the way I like. Here are somethings you might want to consider in your next version.
On HD Installs
1 - my internet was not working, eth0 was not configured. I had to run netcardconfig inorder to surf the web. It would not save these settings and I would have to run netcardconfig everytime I booted in. (might be a bug)
Rav
Eadz, can you please say anything 'bout this problem... I seem to have the same problem (DHCP network here) ??!!
I really like how you integrated Samba configuration and "easy window shares" and stuff, I looked fpr that in every other KDE3.1 version (Morphix or Knoppix3.2 both don't have it)...
Maybe you can tell us how you did this ?
Thanx in advance for your reply.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00