I poped back onto this thread soley to suggest the inclusion of WINE. I'm glad the previous post already mentioned this. WINE would be a welcomed addition.
I poped back onto this thread soley to suggest the inclusion of WINE. I'm glad the previous post already mentioned this. WINE would be a welcomed addition.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Intel Core i5-9500 CPU 3.00GHz Desktop Processor (SRF4B)
$50.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99