-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: KnoppixKDE2.

Originally Posted by
dw
KnoppixKDE is great.
Here are some ideas for V2.
1. Put xvidtune in KDE menu (K->KNOPPIX->Configure->Monitor)
2. Put wheelmouse select in KDE menu (K->KNOPPIX->Configure->Mouse)
3. Games: L2Breakout, Frozen Bubble
4. Applications: Acrobat Reader, Opera Web Browser
5. ALSA sound drivers
I particularly agree with #5. I've tried using Rosegarden4 which is on the CD and I keep getting audio problems. They should be solved with the addition of ALSA and JACK. ALSA would probably also help out a lot of the sound card problems that we see in here on the forums. If I can get Rosegarden4 to work and to receive midi input from a keyboard/synth I will be in heaven. The one application I have to keep running windows for is Finale. I want to see how Rosegarden4 compares. Anyway, I hope that ALSA makes it in too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50