This is fantastic. Much more than I expected. Excellent work!

However, I ran into several problems right up front:

1. Ruby is missing. This caused my boot scripts to fail, since I use ruby scripts to do the actual work.

2. Screen is missing. I use this daily and missed it immediately. My standard Knoppix configuration includes a panel icon to select a Konsole "screen" session...

3. Mutt is missing. I use this almost daily and miss it.

4. ksh is missing. Why not add pdksh?

5. If you select the text consoles, they all have still have the "frame" from the startup, and no text is visible unless it is in a bold color (which does not include ANY normal text). This means that any errors that occur during the startup (or indeed, any standard text) is not visible.

6. Mosfet's Liquid has some problems with its "Window Decorations"; there is a space between the window title bar and the window that picks up the background present when the window is originally created.

Keep up the good work! And you've got 200+ megabytes.... why not put screen and ruby back in? Perl is present, and so is Python. There's more Ruby users in Japan than Python users