Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My Mouse Doesn't Work at all........

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Mi 49507
    Posts
    1

    My Mouse Doesn't Work at all........

    I have Knoppix Linux ver3.3 on CD and every time I boot it up the pro recognizes my mouse at first then as it continues on configuring itself the mouse light goes out then once everything is loaded my pointer is stuck in the middle of the screen and won't move. I've tried all the commands: knoppix pci=irqmask=0x0e98
    knoppix wheelmouse
    knoppix nowwheelmouse
    CTRL-ALT-F1 then CNTRL F5
    and none of these commands have solved my problems. So, I haven't been able to enjoy the wonderful world of linux that I've heard so much about. Therefore, if anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it, cause I'm a newbie and I can't solve this on my own.

    With Sincere Thanks,
    TecLvR23
    Eddie

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    157
    What sort of connection does the mouse use?
    USB
    PS/2
    or laptop with built-in touchpad/stickthing.

Similar Threads

  1. Help with getting my mouse to work
    By wicked_evil36 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 05:07 AM
  2. PS/2 mouse does not work
    By ceklock in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 01:26 AM
  3. USB mouse doesn't work
    By MDesigner in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:42 AM
  4. How to get a USB mouse to work
    By ghank in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
  5. how to make my Mouse Systems mouse work with knoppix?
    By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99



Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4 picture

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4

$39.00



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



Seagate 3.5

Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510

$39.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99



SEAGATE EXOS 4TB 7.2K 12Gb/s 3.5

SEAGATE EXOS 4TB 7.2K 12Gb/s 3.5" 128MB Cach SAS ST4000NM0125 HDD hard drive

$59.99