I have 2 wireless cards that I would like to use at the same time. One card is an Orinoco and one is a prism2.5. I'm using knoppix live CD and when both cards are inserted , lsmod shows only the orinoco driver loaded.
While they both work, the prism2.5 card using the orinoco driver does not work 100 % with kismet. I would like to find a way to load both the orinoco and the prism2 drivers.
I did change the binding in the /etc/pcmcia/config file to prism2, but that resulted in only the prism2 driver being loaded and not also the orinoco. Both cards have the same manfid and I'm not sure if that is the problem or there is something else I need to do.
Thanks

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99